News and Information
Swiftpage Unveils Vision and Early Details for All-New Act! CloudNEWS Articles
New SaaS and mobile solution set to deliver on brand promise of “Guess Less. Sell More.” by giving users automated recommendations that take the guesswork out of driving more sales
DENVER, CO — February 24, 2014 — Swiftpage, a leading provider of integrated marketing and CRM solutions for individuals, growing businesses and mobile sales teams, today revealed the first details of the company’s all-new, next-generation marketing, sales and interaction management platform, Act! Cloud.
The solution will be offered exclusively as a subscription based software-as-a-service (SaaS), with general availability in North America scheduled for the second quarter of 2014. Availability in other regions is planned for later in the year.
The reveal occurred on Interact.com, a new site launched by the company that will serve as the central source of official information leading up to the solution’s launch, with new content and details added regularly. Those interested in gaining early access to the solution as a beta participant can visit Interact.com now and enter their name and e-mail address to be considered and kept informed.
Unlike many e-marketing applications today that provide mostly general email marketing capabilities, Act! Cloud will provide a complete, end-to-end solution connecting marketing activities through to sales conversion and retention.
“Small businesses have many SaaS options to choose from right now, but peel back the layers and the reality is that most services focus almost entirely on mass-distribution of e-mails,” said John Oechsle, president and CEO of Swiftpage. “We view sending e-mail as just one piece of the puzzle. That’s why we’ve designed Act! Cloud to give small businesses a true end-to-end solution for growing and transforming their business, from lead-generation, to follow-up, to loyalty building — all for a lower subscription rate than most other SaaS options offer. For users who want more than just e-mail blasts, Act! Cloud will be the clear choice.”
Core functionality planned for inclusion in the base subscription of Act! Cloud will include the following:
- Comprehensive contact import — Users can consolidate their contacts from an increasing number of leading online services, including their iCloud® and Gmail® accounts, so they have everything in one place.
- Time management — An integrated system ensures users can prioritize, track and take action on what is most important to them, with one place to keep all customer related activities.
- Detailed interaction history — Every interaction, whether it be online, by-phone or in-person, can be tracked and quickly referenced within a contact’s information page, giving users a comprehensive view of relationship status.
- Fast group creation — Users can quickly and easily add and remove contacts from groups, including the ability to search for specific criteria and instantly create a group from the results.
- Pre-built e-mail templates — Professional-grade e-mail marketing campaigns can be built and executed quickly using fully editable, built-in starter templates designed for a wide range of uses.
- Smart e-mail distribution — Once an e-mail distribution occurs to a created group, users can track opens, click-throughs, and other relevant usage information to measure campaign effectiveness.
- Intelligent follow-up management — Powered by the new Act! recommendation architecture, Act! Cloud helps users know the best person to follow up with next to increase the probability of a sale.
Taking the Guesswork Out of Closing More Business
Act! Cloud will introduce the new cloud-based Act! recommendation architecture, an underlying layer of analysis technologies that run invisibly to the user. This architecture will power an increasing number of features in Act! Cloud over time, with each feature area designed to give clear, proactive recommendations that take the guesswork out of increasing sales.
The first of these capabilities, included as standard functionality in the first release of Act! Cloud, will be the Act! call-list feature, which automatically recommends the best person for the user to follow up with next after initial marketing outreach.
Once a user begins an e-mail based marketing campaign, the architecture immediately begins tracking and capturing information on which recipients opened their e-mails, who clicked on the included links, and how many times they clicked.
Based on this information, Act! Cloud automatically re-orders the user’s call list, moving the recipients who opened and clicked most to the top of the list, and therefore showing them as the first to be contacted.
“Every entrepreneur or small business owner I’ve met has three things in common. First, they are doing what they love. Second, they wish they had more time to do it. Third, they wish they could do more marketing to grow their business,” said Dan Ogdon, senior vice president of customer experience at Swiftpage. “These three priorities are what the Act! recommendation architecture is all about. When you take the guesswork out of what to do next, everything goes quicker, so users can accomplish their marketing goals sooner, and have more time for whatever is most important to them. When we can give users a few hours or more back in their day by making the entire marketing process easier, and their business is growing, that’s when we know we are delivering real value.”
- Get more information on Act! Cloud prior to launch: http://interact.com
- Get more information on the current generation of Act!: http://act.com
- Like Act! on Facebook®: http://act.com/facebook
- Follow @ActStory on Twitter®: http://act.com/twitter
- Connect with Act! on LinkedIn®: http://act.com/linkedin
- View the latest Act! videos on YouTube®: http://act.com/youtube
Act! is the #1 best-selling contact manager for over 25 years. Designed to take the guesswork and complexity out of managing customer relationships, Act! gives users a 360-degree view of their contacts and interaction history, tightly coupled with simple yet powerful scheduling and emarketing tools. Act! enables users to determine the best next move more easily, then take action faster, so they focus more of their time on doing what matters most: attracting new customers and growing their businesses.
Swiftpage is committed to empowering individuals, growing businesses and mobile sales teams to better manage their business interactions, more intelligently engage their customers, and convert more interactions into transactions. The company’s growing network of partners, customers, users and employees collectively represent the Swiftpage Nation, united across the globe as one team, on one journey. Learn more at www.swiftpage.com and join the conversation at social.swiftpage.com.